- Create almost any kind of diagram
- Embed diagrams in LiveDoc text and Work Items
- Also create diagrams in Tracker-based Work Items
- New Diagram Editor runs right in your browser
- Robust library of diagram elements
- UML - Flowcharting - BPMN and more
- Extensive menu of element formatting options
- Diagrams export with LiveDocs to Word and PDF
Sometimes a picture really is worth 1000 words. That’s why, in Polarion 2013, you’ll be able to create, draw, and update all kinds of diagrams - everything from flow charts to UML class diagrams - right in your Polarion LiveDocs. No need to drop out to some external diagram tool, export diagrams to images, upload the images... and do it all again when change happens. And you’ll be glad to know that your drawn-in-the-Document diagrams will export nicely... along with your other LiveDoc content... to Word Round-trip and PDF.
Polarion’s new Diagram Editor is just one of the many cool new things coming in Polarion 2013. Sign up for the Early Access Program for video sneak previews and other perks including access to pre-release builds. Sign up now and be among the first to see and try Polarion 2013.