Learn what’s new and exciting with Polarion 2012:
Special thanks to all the Early Access program participants for their feedback and help in making the product stable and powerful!
What’s coming in 2012
- Separated test specification and test execution.
- Test results are now data objects, not merely comments in test cases.
- New "Test Run" domain entity that stores information (test cases to be run, environment, results) and has History
- Automated Test Case is a "first-class citizen": integrate with test automation tools via Open API, auto-run via Builds, import-ready for any test results in xUnit file format.
- New Test Run API plugs smoothly into Polarion's Open API. Build rich dashboards or interactive wiki pages, just as you can with requirements and other Work Item types.
- Test Run data is stored in Subversion, automatically versioned, secure, and scalable into the millions of test records.
Learn more about our brand new product: Polarion QA
Here are just a few of the companies that signed up for our Early Access Program: